Mold Investigation Services
Got Mold??? Call Gold!!!
Our Mold Services Include:
- Mold Assessments/Investigations
- Independent Opinion – Absolutely no Conflict of Interest
- Post-Remediation Inspections (i.e., Clearances)
- Remediation Coordination and Project Management
- Mold Expert Witness and Case Consultation
- Infra-red Thermography Camera Investigation
- Moisture Meter Survey
- Wall Cavity Investigation by Video Borescope
Gold Health and Safety Consulting specializes in conducting mold services and indoor air quality investigations. We have performed thousands of investigations. We are one of the most experienced mold investigation firms, performing investigations since 1996.
To learn more about mold services and separate fact from fiction, see our Mold Fact Sheet.
We have extensive experience and education and provide a higher degree of expertise than most “Certified Mold Inspectors.” Click here to see Why We’re Better.
We are independent and non-biased. We do not accept any compensation of any sort from mold remediation firms or other contractors.
Our knowledgeable staff will identify problem areas and provide the most cost-effective solutions for mold problems. Then, we’ll help you manage any remediation efforts required so that your building is returned to normal as soon as possible.
What Happens During the Investigation Process?
Every case is different, but in general investigations consist of some or all of the following:
- Understanding the history and construction type of the building,
- Doing a physical (visual) investigation for suspect areas.
- Taking building materials moisture measurements. This may include infrared thermography (see the The Mold Gallery for a sample image).
- Collection of air and surface mold samples as needed.
- Intrusive investigation of wall and/or ceiling cavities in suspect areas when needed, via cutting holes or video borescope may be required.
- Client’s choice of report styles: no report, Summary Report, or Summary Report with Scope of Work.
For further discussion or to schedule an investigation appointment, please contact our offices at