Industrial Hygiene Services
Gold Health and Safety has been performing industrial hygiene surveys since 1985. Our staff includes an ABIH Certified Industrial Hygienist. We are experienced in performing industrial hygiene services of many types, including air sampling of virtually any kind, as well as occupational noise surveys and ventilation studies. We have provided these services to a variety of business in many types of settings.
Our Services Include:
- Initial Industrial hygiene assessments – helping employers determine what health hazards may be present that need sampling
- Air sampling for workplace chemical exposure – such as solvents, lead, hexavalent chromium, silica, acids, dusts, welding fumes….
you name it, we can sample it.
- Surface sampling for chemical contamination
- Noise surveys and personal noise dosimetry
- Ventilation rate studies – Cal-OSHA annual exhuast rate report
- Lighting level surveys
- Methamphetamine contaminated property investigations and
clean-up project management
- Lead Based Paint contamination investigations
- Pesticide contamination surveys
- Chemical Hygiene Plan development and implementation for Pharma firms
- Safety Data Sheet authoring
- Hazardous Chemical Inventories
- Respirator fit testing and training
- Worker’s Compensation Claims Investigations
- Health and Safety Plan development and/or review and approval
For a sample of a typical industrial hygiene report, click here.
For a sample of a typical noise monitoring report, click here.